Wednesday, September 24, 2008

cc trip..

19/9/2008...jz realise that it had been one month after my 20th birthday...haiz...finally i am not 10-nager anymore...dont know whether it is good or bad...i guess both gua...step into 20th year in my life, a lot of thing have to consider in watever i do..but i still wan to have the childish manner inside me to last forever n ever...wish me luck...
19/9/2008 till 21/9/2008...congrate to kkcb for the successsful cc trip to bagan lalang...a very nice n memorable trip...
found out that i really enjoy myself in it..always wan to hv time n space for me to relax myself for so long already..at last i manage to do it...yipee..
after the cc trip, really make me to know someone else better...by looking at them, we can tell if someone really enjoy themselves or jz pretending to enjoy by their look..
argh...still got lot of work to do..guess i have to stop here...dunno when is the next time i will blog my life again...

No comments: