Sunday, September 14, 2008

ha...

so long time din blog my life liao...everytime when i wan to write blog, jz feel lazy to do so..
a lot of thing happen starting after my field trip...feel like i can talk n blog this for my life time..haha..
first of all, coming back from the field work at kemaman, terengganu, all my friends say that i bcom darker n kurus liao..so sad.even when i go for field work, i wear my jacket to shade from sunlight oso can bcom dark..guess next time i hv to apply sun block liao..one more thing is tat i found myself look good when i wear sun-glass..hehe..i think i hv to get one..

next is the pesta tanglung bestari tat r held recently in my kolej..in the aktiviti , pasukan yoyo cina had make their first step in their uni life to prepare for next performance..congrate to all my junior n my che ling patner..u all do a greatjob...especially to all the junior, u all suprise me with ur performance...here i wan to stress tat, all the performance is arrange by themselve without my knowledge..i never expect them to have the initiative to do so...at time i nearly giv up on the performance, they make me touch...this is trully the best present for me ever after..

yesterday,13/9/08(saturday) persatuan bahasa cina UM (PBCUM) she fu zhu go to petaling streeet for tan shuo zhi lv...enjoy it so much..as one of the ajk of organisor, me myself gain a lot of new information from the aktiviti...a new view point about petaling street and oso the history..

guess i really nid to go by now since i got a lot of thing to do..wonder when is the next time i will blog my life...haiz...

No comments: